When I purchased Caring Hands Caregivers six years ago, I had the goal of providing the highest quality of care possible. To do so, you need to make sure that every client is treated like we would treat our family. And while issues inevitably come up, our guiding principles ensure that we react quickly to meet the changing needs of our clients.
With that in mind, we use the following set of values as guiding principles for our business, each and every day:
- Integrity-- we are 100% committed to doing the right thing for our clients, our caregivers, and our clients' families. This acts as a guiding principle in our honest and open business practices, in how we work with our caregivers, and how we resolve everyday issues.
- Personal Care--as a small, local, family-owned and -operated business, we maintain a limited number of clients to allow for care that is best suited to each client's needs.
- Transparency--clear communication and constant access to our team means that you can know exactly how your loved one is being cared for.
- Agility--as our clients age, their situations can change very rapidly. When issues arise, we're able to respond quickly to ensure that our quality care is uninterrupted.
- Partnership--extraordinary care requires cooperation and communication between our clients, their families, our caregivers, and us. We facilitate that communication, through consistent contact and access to online tools.
- Efficiency--We hire career caregivers, many with 5 years or more of experience, so they get up to speed quickly. And our management team brings many years of agency and operational business experience to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.